AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

My Salute to Veterans Day
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

OntarioCanuck
Posted 11/13/2015 15:33 (#4894748 - in reply to #4894099)
Subject: RE: My Salute to Veterans Day

North of London
Gee Red I am not sure what I did to upset you so.

I just went back and reread all the posts in this thread to see if I said some thing wrong and I apologize for getting your name wrong when I was replying to Tom's post, when I as typing I drew a blank on your name and that was the best I could think of. Sorry.

Glad you were able to name your god, as what I was noting is few will.
Some will say it is the only god or the god of love or some other description but then most people claim their gods fit that description too so I never know which one the person is talking about.

Not sure why you think I am 'ticked off' or that I think anyone should or would bow down to me.

Actually I see proof of things all the time but I am still waiting for proof of any magical being which people often refer to as a 'god' so I am waiting for evidence of that just like I am waiting for evidence that the guy selling the super fertilizer for the big $$ can actually produce the big yields needed to pay for it.

You are wrong about me being ignorant of others having 'beliefs' and that some have very strong 'beliefs' I know they do but that does not mean I have to 'believe' too, I will wait for evidence and then I will know rather than just 'believe' and I am not sure when I ever 'enhanced or exaggerated my own importance, power or reputation', I just am what I am curious most of the time and asking questions.
No I do not hate anyone let alone those who claim a god exists whether they be christian (any of the various christian gods) jewish, muslim, sikh etc.

Not sure an atheist can have a deeply held position about it since an atheist is just someone who has a lack of belief in gods and evidence of a god would change that.

Not sure when I insulted anyone, I sure try not to as it is not my intention to insult people.

Do I ridicule just posing questions or pointing out fallacies in people's posts?

Actually my name is listed and both you and Tom have called me by name in this thread.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)