AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

$3.67
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

jpartner
Posted 11/10/2015 10:08 (#4887992 - in reply to #4887975)
Subject: RE: $3.67

Sat - 11/10/2015 08:58 ZCZ was Monday's close, rounding it up from 3.666 Bull side, Limit up 3.92, this will blow away all short term resistance and would give a close ABOVE the 100 day (3.88)The 100 day MA is flat right now, it WILL be rising quickly in the next 16 day, more so given a bullish re-action to the report, THIS IS MOMENTUM HIGHER, shorts will panic buy,this will sent the short term MA higher fairly quickly. We will rocket higher for a period of time. JUST DON'T POST THAT DAM ROCKET SHIP************** Bear side, Limit down 3.42 this will blow all time contract lows from August 10th @ 3.57, 100 day dido above but after that 16 days, its gonna fall sharply (its 100 days so as sharply as sharply gets, it moves slow) Will turn the shorter term MA lower pretty quick and open the gates to new short sellers/panicing longs we will have a ugly flush and pretty simply put traders will target last falls lows of 3.18 IF we get down here again,,, its so close to 2008's lows ($2.90) traders will wanna play around that number. This has been my # and JP fork # is ballparkish also. This is a objective techy view, I have NO positions in corn. NO guess as to what USDA will say. These market have been side-ways pattern to long (boring for traders) I call it coiling, JP will call it building energy. I wanna give it 50-50 odds either way. BUT,,, I can tell you the fund boys have been making bets on odd of 60-65% bearish, MUCH MORE so beans just in the last 2 weeks on beans. It DOES NOT mean their correct (there not God's) its just what they have been doing.........This has been doing in "comodites in general" So what do you do with this above, IDK, its to each his own. If you've sold corn in the last month and wanna re-own it, orders say 3.47/3.452, that's bottom picking or say 3.57 give or take a couple of penny's would be a good area OR working out an orders buying call options UNDER the market. Not that this will work,,, just your odd or much better buying it back UNDER the market instead of near the top end of resent ranges. Only thing I'm doing is putting a low ball order into buying another $4.00 ZCH call.

What will be - will be. It's all good.

The only thing I have to say is those of you who like to play games on these reports, might wanna sit this one out and let the dust settle.  This one is NOT like the others.  The risk is much larger.

Take Care

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)