AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

MT's Hedge Fund
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

KevinM
Posted 11/8/2015 19:20 (#4885088 - in reply to #4884914)
Subject: RE: 2011

SE IL
vailcat - 11/8/2015 18:06

I'm not saying there's a ton of risk in it. I just was trying to keep it simple by saying get out if it is so tough! It's a constant stream of excuses from some here. If you know where you sit on things yes it's very easy to mitigate and manage the risk. Some here make it seem like the deck is eternally stacked against them and they are the only person to have ever had to fight a tough situation.

I live in an area that has had massive pp years and never is there a shortage of weather issues.
So I know exactly what it's like. Been there and do that every year here.

I read guys in here that paint themselves as the biggest victim in the worlds toughest business every day here. Never have actual trade or market ideas just trying to find excuses why prices aren't higherinouts lower and they are the victim of some greater scam. For supposedly being so smart I'd think theyd quit and find an easier way to make a living because we hear daily about how they can't make a living at this.

If they were one tenth as good at solving problems as they are at blaming other things for their shortcomings this place would be 100 times more useful from a marketing perspective other than a place to come and complain.

LOL! Tell us how you really feel!

+1000000000
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)