AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

MTM
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

Sat
Posted 11/7/2015 20:48 (#4883415 - in reply to #4883112)
Subject: RE: MTM

Buxton ND
THANK YOU Real.

Listened to Tomm, he was the excitable bear, he was alittle postive piggy's for a bounce.
I did make many good points,,,,,,,,,,,it is worth the listen.
It did get me thinking and digging up some old goodies.
His comments on the US Dollar I can't see $130-35 but his look long trending comment was right on. Since 1995 it had a 7 year up-trend, 6.5 year down trend ending, 6.5 year side-way base building pattern til the mid July 2014. The longing the side ways based building consolidating pattern, the stronger/bigger the move higher in ANY market.

EVERY SMA = Simple Moving Avenge IS MOVE HIGHER, except for the 200 day on a monthly chart.
Wednesday,,,,,,,,, made a bullish "Golden Cross" on the daily chart and its up 2.25 for the weekly.
This has been front and center when I've said be very cautious buying anything here.

I've said nothing in the "buying land threads"
UNLESS your paying CASH, or have a pile of payed for land to back you up or Mom and Dad. Have a buddy knock you aside the head with a BMFH*****
NO WAY in God's green earth would I personal buy land right now*****

Now the Dollar in the last 40 years has made 2 major highs, one in 1985 and the other in 2001 so BEFORE you jump down my neck on the "LAND BMFH" you remember or research where your farm gate prices were give a take this years above. Will give you a hint,,, in the winter of 1985/86 I bought corn from a local Co-op to feed scuffies for $1.43 Yeah that's Doom and Gloom but its got some dam good history to back it up. The ONLY thing I see different is 40 years ago we did not have the land investors buying it*****

BTW some of those Western Ill. guys,,,,, left North Dakota with your tails between your legs***** 59-7 I believe ! ! !
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)