AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

The Dolla
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

Sat
Posted 11/6/2015 09:27 (#4880542 - in reply to #4880349)
Subject: RE: The Dolla

Buxton ND
Yeah that sounds stupid but you will remember.
Zen's chart shows a textbook prefect example the of process of a rally*****
If you've followed my posts you know what it is.
I've used "Follow the Yellow Brick Road" before.

This Dollar is really starting to get under my skin,,,,, again I will say be very cautious buying anything here. I am, was stopped out of my long piggy with a $20 profit, with commission eating all that and more.

The info from below may or may not come out but its nothing new, been going on for 2-3 years and is money going "We're Leaving" in "Commodities in General"

Again I will re-post from Fishy, its important, Fishy where are you from ? ? ? Feel a road trip with supper and beer coming on ! ! !

"The great 2012 bear is setting up to get REAL again-This is a bear of a very large degree-(its called deflation) Not only ags-But every commodity produced in the world-From iron ore to rubber to sugar beets-The job of this bear is to take producers of ALL commodities to the woodshed-And mercilessly beat out ALL the bullish enthusiasm and excesses -Built up during the great bull of 2006-2012-Producers will become lean mean production machines again-And yes American ag will again be competitive world wide"

IMVSO, this is a crystal clear carbon copy of 40 year ago guy and gals.

Prior to that I believe (fill me in if other years) it was the boom was the 1920's in Ag,,,my Grampa bought the home quarter in 1932 (bank foreclose deal) (crooked banker, 2nd mortgage they payed for it TWICE) People of today *****have NO CLUE what going without means**** I have no clue. Kinda thinkin we had a boom in stocks too right. For EVERY BOOM, there's a BUST,,, ALWAYS HAS BEEN,,, ALWAYS WILL BE*****
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)