AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Anyone want to guess how low corn will go now that ....
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

jpartner
Posted 10/29/2015 22:05 (#4865958 - in reply to #4865942)
Subject: RE: OK Don

Fishguts2 - 10/29/2015 20:56 I think they call that repetitive pattern a bear market Partner-The function of a macro degree bear market-(Which were in-Its been active for more than 3 years now) Is to eradicate ALL bullish emotions from the participants-Bear market rallies result in bullish emotions-(Everyone still remembers the glory years) Only to be crushed by the reality of the bear-Over and over and over till ALL bullish emotions are finally crushed-Then and only then will we plant the seeds for the next bull-Judging from what I see-Still stupid cash rents-Comments on here ect ect-This bear aint even close to be done doing its job-Which is the eradication of ALL bullish enthusiasm

Good point fish. Cash rents is honestly something I was short sighted on.  I do not like renegotiating rents, so me in my infinite wisdom suggested that one of my farms get tied to a district average on a multi year contract.  I knew it would lag, but never in my life believed that with corn being less than half of the highs, with red ink flowing everywhere "here", that people would pay UP for rents compared to 2012.  We do it to ourselves - look in the mirror instead of looking across the road at the neighbor.

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)