AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Anyone want to guess how low corn will go now that ....
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

Sat
Posted 10/29/2015 15:42 (#4865152 - in reply to #4865054)
Subject: RE: Anyone want to guess how low corn will go now that ....

Buxton ND
Tank, he told us acouple of weeks back he had a friendly banker, when he adding to his losing position of beanies.

Just the things I've heard the years,, many banker don't their clients are speculating til it too late.

I told my banker good-bye in 2009, really wanted to tell him off,,,,,, but I do need some year end pre-pay money at times ! ! !

JP my thinking is we can have the slow bleed, or the nasty hard flush, tick everyone off type of day/week, get guys tossing in the towel type week. Sorry to say as far as volumes we have not had anything remotely close to this type bottoming action. I'm gonna go with the Turkey Day to December 12th low.

Last night about 8:30 I figured up volumes in ZCZ, we had about 7300 contract rolling out of December into the forward months, other then that roughly only 2650 contracts traded. THAT'S DEAD AS A DOOR NAIL "MERRYYYYYYYYYY CHRISTMASSSSSSSSSSSS" volumes. From the evening open til the morning breakfast break corn was flat lined at 3.76 with a half cent its been many years since I've seen this happen (Non Holiday trade) This is TOO quiet, TOO peaceful, TOO boring and fits perfectly in your building energy comment. Last night was SO QUIET, I don't think even the HFT's box's knew what to do.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)