AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

question on how the trade views current soybean accumulated exports
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

Sat
Posted 10/29/2015 10:07 (#4864674 - in reply to #4864554)
Subject: RE: We shipped 103 myn bushels of Beans this week.

Buxton ND
First off that 1346 IS NOT my target, was just some simple figuring off the numbers above. IF that 1346 is all we export,,,,,,,,,,,,, could just as well take a buck off beans and call it 95-97 ma of corn for next year.

Weekly export shipments rally beans .35,,,, said NO ONE. Yeah we shipped 98.2 mb of beans of last week BUT AGAIN what has the trade done with it ? ? ? Currently bean are .20 off last Friday's close.

Above Don addressed bean oil, oil is not known to lead beans,,,, but failed to bring up the BEARISH meal exports numbers.

Your Milo shipments AGAIN what' your local cash price ?
I've dropped some hints on Milo,,, here again you better start looking at the EXPORT SALES. I don't think anyone noticed China's cancellation a couple of weeks back.

Wheat yes exports are doing better, tho still 16% behind y-o-y dog pace. Wheat kinda wanna re-own what I sold off the combine that I didn't have hedged too hot.

Corn exports well I better not go there. YES E grind for corn was really hot last year,,, how much of that was because the milo went else where ? E exports are doing well, Ethanol is the shining star of corn, just not bright enough to get us over $4
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)