AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

question on how the trade views current soybean accumulated exports
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

NE-ARK-FARMER
Posted 10/28/2015 21:54 (#4863906)
Subject: question on how the trade views current soybean accumulated exports

The accumulated exports are above pace to exceed usda projections but, sales are behind pace. how does the trade view this demand information? At this point what is a fair estimate to assume based on the current pace? The production scenario of the trade seems to be more set in stone: for instance, we all assume that the USDA is close to correct about the current production estimate. It would be fair to say that a production increase is fairly unlikely in my opinion, and a production decrease is possible but probably not by much. The Soybean market and price direction seems to be setting up for a volatile year in my opinion due to the uncertainties that remain with demand. I would like to see some more charts posted because the fundamentals are hard to figure? I appreciate all the charts that are posted even though it is entirely speculation it helps in making more accurate guesses to where this price could go in the future.. I feel volatility is in the cards for soybeans with price ranging from 8.50 to 10.50 for the next year or so?
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)