AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Arc payment
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

Longswamp
Posted 10/28/2015 15:25 (#4862883 - in reply to #4862386)
Subject: RE: Arc payment

Indiana
"The second confusion regarding 2014 ARC-CO payments surrounds a FSA rule regarding the fact that payments are based on the FSA administrative county for the producer, and not where the farm is located. This could be an issue for farm operators that farm in multiple counties. For example, if a producer that farms in two Counties is in an a FSA administrative County that is not eligible for a 2014 soybean ARC-CO payment, but most of the soybean base acre are in the neighboring County that receives the maximum 2014 payment, they would receive no 2014 soybean ARC-CO payment on any of their soybean base acres. This issue is likely to be an ongoing concern in future years."

I had not heard this. For 2014 the payments for the two counties I farm in are nearly identical. For 2015 I anticipate they will be vastly different. Can I change my administrative county from year to year based on where I think the higher payment will be? If my administrative county gets payments, do all my acres in another county get payments too?

So confused....
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)