AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

3 billion in cuts to crop insurance
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

greenfarmer
Posted 10/27/2015 20:04 (#4861179 - in reply to #4860495)
Subject: RE: All Preventive Plant has done in the northern reaches

Central Minnesota
Tara Farms - 10/27/2015 14:16

Is allow people who can not manage their production schedules to continue to try and farm more and more ground.

Take Insurance away and you will add risk premium back into farming with that you will add profits.

this will allow those that have the wants and desires to do things differently ( plant 24/7 ) to be paid for those risk taking

This has to be the dumbest thing I have ever read in my entire life!

You obviously have never dealt with a PP situation before. "is allow people who can not manage their production schedules to continue to ty and farm more and more ground".... That honestly is hilarious. I really hope that next spring you get dumped on with rain as badly as we did here in 2014. I always said 2014 is a year i'd never wish upon anyone. But you sir, are one I would gladly wish it upon you. I bet you find it funny that we were still getting stuck the last week of july trying to disk ground that we couldn't plant, just to spread a cover crop. What you said makes you sound exactly like one of those city slickers that love to comment on any anti farming article they see.

Can't wait until you can't plant anyting. I"m gonna be sitting here laughing at you.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)