AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Cattle/Ears Perked
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

Sat
Posted 10/27/2015 09:00 (#4859980 - in reply to #4859773)
Subject: Who would have ever thought

Buxton ND
"High Prices Cure High Prices" who would have thought this in the "commodity" call cattle. EVERY producer,,,whether cattle, hogs, corn, beans or wheat needs to listen to Zen's link FIRST***** THEN go back and read some cattle posts last winter it WILL HELP YOU BECOME A BETTER MARKETER no matter what you raise.

Fewer numbers of fat cattle, HIGHER weights, LESS exports, MORE imports, LESS demand, CHEAP competing OTHER products and prices CRASH and BURN. NOT a whole lot different then that little cob of corn.

Then we had MarkWright talking his $200-250 and even $300 fat cattle, I think "the most" knew he was full of HOT AIR, BUT the prices payed for feeder cattle last winter,,, IMO many thought $200 had a nice ring to it.

Just like we had those in corn talking $10-12 and yes I even saw $15.00 corn put in print. Whether its the price of land/rents or the price of feeders "the most" thought price higher were going to last forever. Year or two ago,,, I could have tossed in the price of that cute little feeder piggy.

This listen,
Weekly Outlook: Beef: High Prices Cure High Prices
Addressed things pretty well, EXPECT not word word was said about MONEY FLOWS the SPECULATIVE MONEY PLAYING OUR MARKETS. IMVSO one can not talk markets of the last 8-9 years without addressing money flow. In my 35 years,,, this is by far the biggest change in MY commodity markets that I've ever seen. I bet I could find some old old timer that would have said the SAME THING 40 years ago*****
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)