AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Kansas Guys
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

No soil disturbance
Posted 10/22/2015 11:12 (#4852345 - in reply to #4852297)
Subject: RE: Kansas Guys

^^^This^^^, Ray this makes complete sense to me. I am an infant in marketing strategies compared to some of you. I don't even know how some of you come up with this stuff, I'm happy if I can even buy a put and sell a call and not loose my rear. Keep up the good posts. However I just don't even want to touch wheat. Made some good money shorting wheat from the Harvest highs through early fall but then got out and cashed it in, should have left them on could have made more money. I wasn't planning on hardly growing any wheat so didn't feel I needed the hedge. I just can't overcome the world stocks. The fact of the matter is the world just does NOT want our wheat and they are trying to tell us that. We are about as low on wheat acres this year as we ever have been and barring this rain today really gets to going might stay that way. If we can squeeze a few more drops out of this stuff might go ahead and drill some corn stalks back on some hailed corn that really needs some cover and the ground temps are still pretty warm. But can't even hardly plan on these acres making any money, just hoping it doesn't loose too much.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)