AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

new poll
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

jtpfarm
Posted 10/20/2015 10:48 (#4848910 - in reply to #4847689)
Subject: RE: new poll

mn
I understand the thought behind getting rid of the programs, BUT, you cant just take away parts of government like you are suggesting. The government needs to be out of our lives completely! IF the crop insurance was unsubsidized and left to free market, competition would lower the price. The Federal government should have very few powers. The rest is supposed to be left to the states. All government truly NEEDS to do is defend our country, maintain order, maintain infrastructure, and balance a budget. It seems they actually cant do any of those things. Our economy would absolutely boom (farm included) if the government went away. Supply and demand would actually work. I get a kick out of all the people that say grains are a "supply/demand market" yet all I see on here are resistance levels, forks, trends, and a lot of other terms that seem to be a prediction of market directions. If it was a TRUE supply/demand market, none of these terms would mean anything. But once again, thank the government for that.

Government in a nutshell: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LO2eh6f5Go0
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)