AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

"Let's Party"
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

Fishguts2
Posted 10/17/2015 21:41 (#4844796 - in reply to #4844513)
Subject: RE: "Let's Party"

On my way over to your camp right now E-Hope ya have a good fire-That run it had goin from 30 to 10 was about as picture perfect of a bear run as you could imagine-Other than getting a little bucky last half of 14-Shes been runnin smooth as silk-Bulls buckin back again-I say so what-Prove yourselves with a close above the recent highs-So far-Nuthin but a little blip again on the long term monthly below-Bulls failed to make new highs last week-14 to 16 area is a common area for support/resistance in suga-Goin clear back to 95-Some folks call that a pivot area-Were there right now-Weelky just reached overbought status.....Been thinkin of sellin right in here with a close stop-Prob low odds play-And a more serious sale-On weakness below last weeks low-Risk around a buck-Would just love to teach these new cocky suga bulls some learnin -Another one ive been watching is Cocoa-The only commodity I know of that hasn't crashed-Have tried to short it twice=2 losses-Willing to keep shorting it as I think it offers excellent risk/reward-Well that's it

Edited by Fishguts2 10/18/2015 10:16

(monthly suga.png)

Attachments
----------------
Attachments monthly suga.png (65KB - 15 downloads)
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)