AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

"I told you so"
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

Sat
Posted 9/30/2015 08:15 (#4816291)
Subject: "I told you so"

Buxton ND
There's a reason I'm using "I told you so" **********
So UN-load your rifle and keep reading Ha Ha

I think the word "bloodbath" describes things pretty well, "I told you so" really not alot different then the Bloodbath in the corn/bean cliff of 2013 Ray and Maize "I told you so" Then we gotta remember piggy's last year, they had there own bloodbath. Part of their bloodbath was heavy weight pokers coming to town, seems the feed lots have their own heavy weight pokers coming to town, and the coming part seem to be taking longer then thought.............

Whether its COWS, CORN OR PIGGIES ALL THREE have one thing in common,,, "I told you so"
*******************SPECULATIVE MONEY.*******************
Last winter the cattle guys seems to think they were "different" and that their price was driven by supply and demand.
"I told you so"
Lets looks at supply and demand,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
Demand, very high priced beef in the meat case, cheap competing meat, kinda like corn, they'll buy something else, "I told you so"
SUPPLY, supply is also imports, here again think corn,,, when the fat lady sings on beef imports for 2015 your gonna be in for a surprise. I did make it a prediction last winter that imports will be the buzz word in cattle for 2015, The last couple of months,, it seems to be buzzing on the radio,,, "I told you so"

Sat's gap at $228 is still there, NO CHANGE in my thoughts,,, "I told you so" Now that was a ballz long term prediction at the time,,,,,I WAS THE ODD BALL,,,,, at the time my guess would be "the most" thought I was crazy. With markets/ing I absolutely love being told I'm crazy or getting "that look" from the guys at bar, coffee shop or the local CO-OP. Point in case, one year ago I bought @ 3.22 ZCZ,,, Db51 (long time posted in AW) told me I was (choice words) CRAZY******** I'm gonna use cornbore's saying "I love it when a plan comes together"

Grains hit, livestock hit, interest rates hit THEN THE CRASH. 1970's or the 2010's OK we don't have the interest rates or one could say at least yet heck IDK, BUT with the cost of raising an acre of corn are the interest rates really a big deal ? ? ?

Since this is Sat's "I told you so" post and the MORE I use, "I told you so" the MORE I'm gonna TICK YOU OFF,,, and MORE I TICK YOU OFF (I told you so) THE BETTER YOU WILL REMEMBER AND LEARN FOR THE NEXT TIME AROUND*********************

Now there's maybe 1 or 2 young guys, maybe even in there teens (there more willing to learn) and have a life time of farming in front them that have just seen they first "BOOM" I've been told the average Joe farming will see 2.5 boom/bust cycle in their life time. I've seen 2, the 70's I was 10 years old so my chances are pretty good of seeing the 2.5 cycles.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)