AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Cattle
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

GOMSK
Posted 9/29/2015 13:25 (#4814896 - in reply to #4814832)
Subject: Corn

So I thought while I'm at it I'll give a take on corn too, I look in here and see 95% are bullish corn. I'm on a farmers forum so I guess some of that should be expected. But I hear it from my broker, I hear it from pro farmer, I hear it from other brokers, I hear it from fertilizer people that there is a run up in corn coming. If everyone thought like this, why aren't we higher right now. I can't think of one person other then the 10 or so grizzly bears in here that think corn is heading lower. I don't think we see the lows until those corn Bulls start becoming bearish and with as many of you that are bullish, one piece of bearish news corn tomorrow this corn market drops in a heart beat.

Again I have zero idea what total yield or national yield or food plot yields or test plot yields are. I only know what my yields are. So I have no idea what direction does, but the get out of longs door is very small right now in my opinion, much smaller than the get out of shorts door. This thing won't bottom until the sentiment is terrible around here, whether that's this year or the next year, I still think it's coming, the cattle guys are forced through that door because the product is perishable. And you can't just keep feeding it without the packer punishing you.

Edit: I wrote all this and my broker goes I think the average stocks are up, so that probably throws my opinion out the window.

Edited by GOMSK 9/29/2015 15:39
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)