AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

IF you were counting on the 2014
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

D&M Farms
Posted 9/29/2015 08:16 (#4814408 - in reply to #4813999)
Subject: RE: IF you were counting on the 2014...you got a LOT bigger problems than what is happening.....

Stoddard Co. SEMO
For the dryland farmer who doesn't grow rice or cotton, there will be zero. The local FSA office told me last year only rice and cotton producers and "some" corn producers will receive payment. The word "some" is more like "certain", corn producers will continue to receive payments. The guys who repeatedly rip off the crop insurance are the same guys who will continue to get the benefits. The FSA office in my county is about 80% over staffed, who continue to print junk off of there computers, and require me to take them to land owners for signatures. If it wasn't for me carrying crop insurance, which luckily I've only used one time in seven years, I wouldn't have nothing to do with this racket. IMO a dryland farmer has alot more risk involved and in my neck of the woods the dryland never yeilds as good as the well drained irrigated land. The office in my area only caters to those more fortunate. The payments I used to receive weren't much to most but they helped pay for alot of my fuel used during harvest, so they are missed.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)