AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Question for Sat on Brazil Soy Plantings
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

Sat
Posted 9/28/2015 18:39 (#4813388 - in reply to #4813339)
Subject: RE: Question for Sat on Brazil Soy Plantings

Buxton ND
From the DTN article
"Amid rising costs and low soybean prices (in dollars)"

OK, I think we all know soybeans prices in dollars are low, soybeans may be traded in dollars down there I really do not know. What I do know is the Brazilian producers ARE PAYED IN REAL'S. The REAL'S in their pocket is what counts NOT DOLLARS. The chart below is from September 22nd shows beans priced in REAL's off of May Futures and speaks for its self so Tiger put your glass's on a pay attention. This IS near or at a ALL TIME RECORD PRICE. YES prices like had in 2011 and 2012 I'm gonna call it $18 beans, just in REAL's

Questions from a producer to the producers of NAT
Your planting beans, your price has increased 50% in one year,,, how many will you plant ? ? ?
Your filling your planter, beans are $18 in your currency,,,, will you plant less or are you looking for MORE seed ? ? ?
What have US producers done with planted acres in the last years with very high prices ? ? ?
With high price have you put more land into production ? ? ?

Here's a comment off tweeter to go along with these charts, Chart was posted on tweeter by Ken Morrison
"if you're keeping score at home, May beans in Brazil Real terms... 50% above year ago levels thanks to 65% devaluation of the REAL"

Edited by Sat 9/28/2015 18:41

(THEFACTSCPg_8UVUkAAv6Q2.png large.png)

(REALBEANSB__CB6pUgAAZMvw.png)

Attachments
----------------
Attachments THEFACTSCPg_8UVUkAAv6Q2.png large.png (43KB - 46 downloads)
Attachments REALBEANSB__CB6pUgAAZMvw.png (35KB - 33 downloads)
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)