AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Next yr?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

JonSCKs
Posted 9/27/2015 17:21 (#4811617 - in reply to #4810479)
Subject: Looking back this time last year...

Looking back this time last year..

( http://talk.newagtalk.com/forums/thread-view.asp?tid=499495&pos... )

was WRONG on the magnitude.. missed it by 2.2 myn acres.. (uhum.. yipper that's pretty big..) but CORRECT on the direction.. lower.

The South flexed to Early corn early 2 years ago.. Early Beanies early last year.. and Early Sorghum early this year..

With Rice on a tear.. and golly is Cotton EVER gonna get up off the mat?  ( I thunked Cotton would make a bigger showing last fall...)

The Market still will need to do a better job of buying corn acres this next spring.. ??  We didn't get enough this year but due to El Nino.. got bailed out (for the most part.. as long as you didn't get flooded out..) and even though Stocks will probably decline this year for Corn.. we'll have enough..

Next Year... How long does El Nino last?  and what comes next???  1988..???

Seems like the market might need to provide a little bit bigger pop to insure enough feed grain acres...

Sat might as well get on board.. the Real isn't going to go DOWN forever vs the Dollar... We get a 1/3 retracement and you are Chicken Fried my good buddy..

"Toot Toot"  ALL Aboard!!  The Train is gonna start leaving the station here soon.. Golly I can just FEEL IT!!!

We're already got a little dry spell going here... waiting on rains to start sowing the 2016 crop.. "any day now.." 

edit add:  Although it's 2.2 myn acre miss right now.. we still do not have the FSA numbers incorporated yet.. could be closer..?? 

Edited by JonSCKs 9/27/2015 17:48
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)