AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

CFTC and Open Interest Report
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

frytownfarmer
Posted 9/27/2015 00:15 (#4810507 - in reply to #4809831)
Subject: RE: CFTC and Open Interest Report

Frytown, Iowa
donmoffat - 9/26/2015 16:25

Thanks Long. Interesting that when the market rallies the teckies disappear, I was just wondering if the charts ever get bullish? I have been watching the basis levels and harvest is progressing all over the belt. I have not seen any area where the basis has tanked anymore than it was before harvest. So between some Chinese buying, hot dry weather in Brazil the buying has outstripped the "hedge pressure". Crude oil, us dollar, look to have stabilized. I bought another wheat the day Tara said she got out of the long and sold the extra one on Friday thanks for the new shotgun.

Wow! Tara's a GIRL????

Lol! Don. As for the techs being quiet we don't like to get all worked up over a sideways chop. We also don't like to think of ourselves as "market movers" but rather confirmed responders. Until we get confirmation we don't get all hyped up. I personally would love to become a bull around first week of November until then I dont care where it goes. Personally lower would help everyone. As I'm sure everyone who needed cash by harvest has sold that... Everything else can be stored for the rally later in my opinion,
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)