AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

CFTC and Open Interest Report
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

jpartner
Posted 9/26/2015 18:48 (#4809997 - in reply to #4809831)
Subject: RE: CFTC and Open Interest Report

donmoffat - 9/26/2015 15:25 Thanks Long. Interesting that when the market rallies the teckies disappear, I was just wondering if the charts ever get bullish? I have been watching the basis levels and harvest is progressing all over the belt. I have not seen any area where the basis has tanked anymore than it was before harvest. So between some Chinese buying, hot dry weather in Brazil the buying has outstripped the "hedge pressure". Crude oil, us dollar, look to have stabilized. I bought another wheat the day Tara said she got out of the long and sold the extra one on Friday thanks for the new shotgun.

Hi don,

Never went anywhere, but harvest in full swing...and I can't seem to figure out what was so great on friday other than it was the highest close of the week.  I suppose if I was long and been underwater all week it would be a big deal but, buyers trying to step up from where they should have,  still inside the last pivot and that pivot never challenged a single seller.  I must be missing something.  Rooting for the bulls, but saying show me the money....

Take Care...

Edited by jpartner 9/26/2015 22:44
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)