AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Seems like sideways trades
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

jpartner
Posted 9/18/2015 21:29 (#4796496 - in reply to #4796448)
Subject: RE: 8.65**********

cornbore - 9/18/2015 20:12 Nope there jp I don't use a service. I have a group I belong to but no "service". I sort of wing it myself. Guess that is why I am always wrong. Or so you say.

Bore.. If you wanna call it a group then fine.  Splitting hairs as far as I am concerned.  They provide really great information, and have a great following.  If I was them, I would consider it a service and be proud of what they do.  They need to charge way more though!  I could never understand why a group of farmers were trying to buy the market repetitively, since we are a natural long.  Now I understand.

I never said you were "always" wrong.  But you have walked into the same trap - to my count 6 times in the last months, or at least you come on here and start pumping the market.  Whether you are taking a position, I have no clue nor care.  My point is, I have tried twice with presentations to illustrate to you where you were going wrong.  I suggested you study them yourselves.  So you can understand it.   The timing date issue is a whole different analysis, but I will leave you to figure that one out on your own.

Take Care

Edited by jpartner 9/18/2015 21:31
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)