AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

question for jpartner
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

dpilot83
Posted 9/13/2015 22:55 (#4787887 - in reply to #4787869)
Subject: RE: question for jpartner

Thanks JP.

I was a flight instructor towards the end of my time in college. As I was teaching, I had to very quickly fill in the holes in my knowledge. I would be in a lesson with a student and realize I was missing something as I was explaining what I thought I already knew to them (usually it was a regulation as the physics and mechanics of it all isn't that hard to understand). So I know how good teaching is at helping you learn.

Flight instruction was easy though. It was science and regulations. There were no preconceived ideas that I had to squash and then re-learn. Everything I could ever want to know was indexed in some book somewhere.

Marketing? Yes, trying to explain something does highlight the holes in my knowledge, but finding the answer to help fill that hole is a real challenge. I need to either start a new post (or email) and put up a chart and ask the same question I've already asked before, but ask it a slightly different way because I'm discovering how I don't get it, or I need to go back and dig through the archives of NAT and emails and websites and see if I can figure it out on my own. I usually choose option B because I don't want to waste peoples time. Anyway, I hope to have more helpful posts in the future as I start to solidify these relationships in my mind:).

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)