AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

question for jpartner
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

dpilot83
Posted 9/13/2015 22:35 (#4787858 - in reply to #4787725)
Subject: RE: question for jpartner

You are talking like I was about a year and a half ago. In fact, I was darned near typing the same thing word for word and to the same people. I regret those posts now.

How much have you really studied all the methods you mentioned?

I have studied as I have had time for nearly a year now. A drop in the bucket compared to others. Even today here on Market Talk, someone asked JP a question about forks and soybeans. I spent a LONG time replying and in the course of my reply, I realized I had some things I didn't understand and needed to study more so I refrained from posting.

A lot of charting concepts are EXTREMELY simple yet they seem so far out of reach when you start studying. There are so many things that I read over and over countless times and never understood them until months later when I saw something else and it finally clicked. Have you put that kind of effort into it? Staying up till midnight or 3 in the morning because it's the only time you have to work on it?

It is very difficult to pry your mind open enough to study something when you're biased against it from the beginning. I know because I did it. Good luck.

Edited by dpilot83 9/13/2015 22:36
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)