AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

2015 will probably go down in history
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

turdypointbuck
Posted 9/13/2015 16:41 (#4786982 - in reply to #4786455)
Subject: RE: 2015 will probably go down in history

NW Barton County Missouri
Sat - 9/13/2015 10:12

Coup I see a very normal year, we will hear any and every poor yield there is, while the guys with the bin buster,,,,,,,,, their gonna be as quiet a church mouse. Again this is normal, whether its NAT, AW the local coffee shop round table or the watering hole. My local guy I like to watch in 2012 thought his corn would average 75 bushel OR LESS, final yield was 147 bpa. I felt like telling him he needs to actually get off the Razor with a couple cans of beer (this guy would NEVER do a "dry" yield check) and like walk into a corn field once or twice over the summer !!!!!!!!!!!!! Another local guy, a good friend in 2012 thought his wheat would average UNDER 50 bpa I asked him if he'd walked out and looked at it ??? welllllllllllll nooooooo just from the pickup,,,,,,,,,,,,,, he averaged OVER 80 shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh but he still has some of that wheat in the bin. ANDDDDDDDDDD we can not forget NAT's national yield of 97 bpa on corn in 2012 ANDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD this is from the guy with the boots on the ground that know whats going on,,, I think I could bring up the church mouse again here.

Corebore, you better be careful kicking that can because its as heavy as bowling ball filled with world wheat.

My opinion has not changed, I still don't think we will hit USDA's yield whether its Friday's #'s are last months but there's more then just yields to look at.

I don't really see how anyone with any kind of knowledge could miss his yield prediction by 75 bu. Unless of course it was the 70mph scouting trip. I have to agree with the op, its been a very over hyped year.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)