AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Detox not helpful - yet
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

BigNorsk
Posted 9/12/2015 22:31 (#4785867 - in reply to #4785178)
Subject: RE: Detox not helpful - yet

Rolla, ND
prmckay1 - 9/12/2015 14:18

Been Detoxing for 10 days from the glyphos poisoning.

Dragging even worse than before -

Going to see Vein Dr on Tues - Killing some leg veins I understand.

Neurologist in Next week -- LOL - guess more testing coming.

It's becoming a struggle to get things done. -- Milo Harvest is a week away - some things need to get done.

Having fun with Insurance and Detox, none of their 'labs' test for organophosphates -- so having to deal with out of network -- that's going to be fun to monitor.

also any suggestions on haz mat suit? -- I want one with a helmet that has a fan -- I think I saw a TV show where a kid was buried in Corn and had a self-contained mask on and survived- I would love to find one of those.

Thanks

A mask doesn't save you if you are buried because the force from the grain prevents you from breathing. Sometimes people die after being just buried up to the waste though that is more common with dirt than grain. The pressure basically ruptures the cells and the contents spill out and overwhelm the person.

Some things don't seem correct to me. The Organophosphate and glyphosate thing for one. Glyphosate is not an organophosphate.

Is there some chance you are experiencing chronic exposure to an OP insecticide. For instance, termit control. Sometimes the same house gets sold several times in short order and treated and retreated. Or people figure they have a guarantee why not use it, so it get retreated. Or the applicator does not follow instructions and overdoses an area.

Did you buy any new furniture before the symptoms started?

Or say if there was a lot of spraying in the area for soybean aphid or corn insects.

I thought the problem was your legs were swelling but you are talking of taking out veins. I would think that would make things worse. The veins might be damaged from the pressure, removing them is likely to increase the pressure even more.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)