AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

OK New Subject ! ! !
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

00rooster
Posted 9/12/2015 20:10 (#4785578 - in reply to #4785491)
Subject: RE: OK New Subject ! ! !

Sat - 9/12/2015 19:21

I have not heard one single person question there current export projections numbers on corn and beans.
So you believe one side but NOT the another side ? ? ?

Question it based upon what? I don't work in the export business and have no firsthand knowledge of anything that is happening there. Nor do I know anyone who works in the export shipping business who can attest to anything involving how much is being shipped. I leave that analysis to those who have some information that can confirm or deny what the USDA claims and I read their analysis.

You might have these kinds of debates among the previously mentioned folks in the circles they run in, I don't know what I could possibly know about that situation as a farmer sitting in a farmhouse in Nebraska with two boys under 4 running around my feet squealing and giggling. Some things are just better left to the professionals in their field....and I consider myself to be a professional in corn and soybean production since its what I do for a living....and am uniquely qualified to give an expert opinion on that. I don't feel qualified to give an opinion on wheat exports.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)