AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Corn....What happens Next - The Sequel
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

Sat
Posted 9/12/2015 18:04 (#4785381 - in reply to #4785274)
Subject: RE: No no no..... It's going up! (because I want it to and have payments)

Buxton ND
That's the way too do it JP, kill then with kindness ! ! ! :o) BTW my ex can not stand that LMAO

Whether the markets higher or lower, I kinda go back to this. In both 2011 and 2012 corn made a higher high then 2008's, many times when markets do this they go unto making a lower low, like a lower low then 2.90 ZCZ. Think JP's target has been 2.80, now this will probably take another year with a big crop IDK

Then the money flows on corn,,, net selling of 43k for the week ending the 9-8-2015. 75kish is the record change for one week give or take whether buying or selling so 43k is a fairly big number,,, of that 43k,,, 40k was NEW shorts, I've learned whether its new shorts OR new longs, if their under water and on margin call,,, they have really big pockets to back their positions.

7-21 they were net long 323k of corn, 9-8 net long 105k,,, since 7-21 they have been net sellers 7 of 7 weeks, that's a strong trend and I'm still debating if the report was enough to change this trend, IF we close higher by a nickel or a dime come Monday I will say YES,,, If we close a nickel lower, I'm gonna say NO. And gonna stick with my comment that the words "Producer Hedge Pressure" is gonna a bigger deal then we have been used to for few years*****
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)