AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Fundamentals always take over
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

jpartner
Posted 9/9/2015 14:01 (#4779750 - in reply to #4779566)
Subject: RE: Fundamentals always take over

cornbore - 9/9/2015 10:52 Ignoring the fundementals just because so line on a chart says it will go to a point is dangerous. I like technicals I use technicals. But markets will humble you if you think your more right the. The market.

Bore,

Totally agree.  You took the words right out my mouth. Over leveraging is exactly thinking you know more than the market - and what you suggested I do.  I don't use technicals.  Not one squiggly line anywhere.  Open Interest?.. Nope. Huge cross section of the OI is missing.   Price is not a technical.  "Technicals" are a derivative of price.  Most are mathematical outcomes that are lagging.   Not saying they aren't useful, just they aren't price.  It is essentially reading the tape, framed with expectations.  There are NO accidents in price....EVER

So, look at what price has done in the corn pit for this report.  This time, unlike the last, we have the potential to wash the lows.   This would be the first time this has happened since 2012.   Time will tell what they do with it, but this is something "different". The facts are the trend is down, and we have been trading sideways for a year.  The job of the swing to trade below 3.18 and it has projected itself to do that, or pass more time on the "X" axis.  When things fail, the energy stored gets released in the other direction...and honestly, 5.25 will be much easier to reach failing the lows.

Honestly, I don't know why you are upset at me.  The adage is "that the truth hurts", and I totally agree with that. But look up your posts in the last months, time stamp them on the charts and look at what price was doing and what caused you to get sucked it.  Learn from it, I presume you paid for the lesson.  Being upset at me doesn't do any good. 

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)