AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

R we running out?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

emtbd1979
Posted 9/8/2015 21:18 (#4778695 - in reply to #4778684)
Subject: RE: I guess that depends on what you are suggesting we are running out of

west central illinois
Sat - 9/8/2015 20:14

"R we running out?"

Froggy ARE U SERIOUSSSSS ? ? ? Or just trying to bring some HUMOR to the room ? ? ?

There's a thread below about corn being piled on the ground in SEPTEMBER, that don't match well with "running-out" If its going on the ground NOW doesn't it make you wonder what its gonna look like AFTER HARVEST ? ? ? Now if I was a big boy fund trade YEPPPPPPPPPPPP,,,,,,,,,,, this just makes me wanna "RUN-OUT" and buy a couple of thousand contracts of corn..... *****That was meant as a joke***** because in the last 2 weeks the fund longs have sold 40k

For 3 crop years now we've had the "USDA is lying" guys, the "we're going to run-out" guys and the "when they tell the truth" guys,,, OHHHHHHHHHH and we CAN FORGOT the "peak corn" guys. It HAS NOT WORKED WELL and these guys have needed a 5 gallon bucket of KY Jelly. Some need to learn to use "target orders above the market" and not the KY Jelly.
piling on the ground tell me nothing. Different scenarios for doing that. Won't have to worry about it around here.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)