AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Fundamentals always take over
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

jpartner
Posted 9/8/2015 19:55 (#4778426 - in reply to #4778369)
Subject: RE: Fundamentals always take over

SMKX - 9/8/2015 18:37 ... I don't know if the lines have been right or wrong. I've never seen a true chartist bronze one with a time date stamp with a projected price over time. They are always changing them and moving things around on a daily basis Seems like a shell game to me but I'm all ears. Any proof?

Hi SMKX,

I know where you are coming from.   We try to look at price factually, so, price should do "X", and if it doesn't the energy stored projects "Y".  This upsets some because we have a tendency to have an absolute mentality.  Price doesn't have to do anything, but in our world, when you watch price do exactly what it should repeatedly, the expectation that price will do exactly something gets reinforced and thus the "absolute" mentality that pops up on occasion.  There is very little flipping because price decides, and price is always projecting itself ahead of time.  The projections in corn project to around 3.00 on sloped lines that increase with time, but corn is essentially coiling sideways.  As a student of the intraday markets, sideways price movement that ends up making new lows, almost always trades higher first.  Those that trade higher first, and fail to confirm make new lows, makes new highs again.   Anything short of the 3.00 upsloping level is bullish, not bearish.  And any price movement lower is storing energy for higher price movement.  It take a pullback in an uptrend to make new highs, likewise, it takes a pullback in a downtrend to make new lows.  That being said, search the archives.   Truly, price projects more things than you can ever imagine.

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)