AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Energy production.. Back to the Future.
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

JonSCKs
Posted 9/7/2015 10:06 (#4775539 - in reply to #4775458)
Subject: Kudo's to whomever is pulling the strings..

Call it dumb luck or whatever.. I'm not that much of a conspiracy theorist.. but breaking the Crude Market last fall/winter.. coasting through this summers driving season.. on the lag.. then revising the numbers POST Summer driving season.. (chuckle) that was Classic.. now.. we got the whole fall/winter..

"golly" guess we are post peak.. to incentive the drillers to go fire up.. (if I'm right..) the time lags.. (it's at least 4 months before you can have any confidence in the numbers..) plus the actual drilling to completion lags..  I read somewhere that someone computed that we got to go back up to about 1200 rigs to be sustainable..  Somehow we got to put about 400 or thereabouts back online...

but we mostly got the winter to sort that out..  Sat can fill in the money flows to do that.. "It will stay lower.. longer than most anticipate.."  maybe so.. but if they do not get the job done.. the teeter totter flips to the other side.. and off to $150 Crude we go.. (not that the funds wouldn't like that either...)  So someone has to get the Cattle prod out.. to push the drillers into action at some point...???

hmmm..

I'll save the rest of it for later..  something that Tara pointed out in a previous post of mine..

cheers. 

ps.. watch China.. this whole manufactured implosion.. could be strategic.. the warships in the artic.. there might be a little more too that then boldness...???  At least in the US we have shale production.. what do they have?... (storage..

Edited by JonSCKs 9/7/2015 10:10
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)