AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Charts - Monthly
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

frytownfarmer
Posted 9/5/2015 16:16 (#4772466 - in reply to #4772431)
Subject: RE: China-men invented

Frytown, Iowa

I think your assuming that reading and understanding the risks/rewards, and possibilities in a chart are not work and that work is guaranteed... Much like an out of state landlord that puts risk/reward, and possibilities down on paper and figures up a dreamy rent based off guaranteed yields from low inputs... Farmings as easy as charting when your viewing from the outside.

Work is work. Finding patterns and probabilities in charts are not any different than in a field inputs and yield. I'm not day trader but if I told you what my average corn sales have been as a true amateur beginning chart technician I believe you would say it's possibly worth checking out. Why are you so down on charts? Did I not tell you all a week before the corn low that price was heading up past $4? And when it was 5 trading days before the top post that I was turning bearish and to sell? If I had as bad of a record as these yield guys I'd still be sitting underwater.

The bear link is here:
http://talk.newagtalk.com/forums/thread-view.asp?tid=565672&mid=4659432#M4659432

The bull link is in the bearish post

Edited by frytownfarmer 9/5/2015 16:23
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)