AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Charts - Monthly
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

Sat
Posted 9/5/2015 14:31 (#4772348 - in reply to #4771913)
Subject: China-men invented

Buxton ND
BLue/Fry, I use the 18/45/100 SMA with a death or golden cross (days well very on the chartist ) Death is very bearish, golden is very bullish. Death cross is when the short and mid term MA cross the long term (Dow did this on July 27th) and all 3 are moving lower. Golden is the reverse. Anticipating the cross is the real hard part. These cross's were invented by the Chinese 1000's of years ago if I remember right.

Last summer in 2 very important markets on the daily charts*****
US Dollar did the Golden Cross Higher.
Crude did the Death Cross lower.
As summer turner into fall SAME DEAL on a weekly's in each market.
As fall turned in 2015 the Dollar made the golden cross on its monthly chart.

100 months is 8.33 years with the Dollar in a side-ways base building consolidation pattern. The longer the pattern THE STRONGER THE MOVE***** The US Dollar broke out,broke higher out the wedge pattern (very strong move in my eyes) *****(this is the day that started changing OUR MARKETS)***** give or take the 14th of July 2014*****made the golden cross 5 days***** later and 8 days after that crude and the dollar crossed paths on the chart***** Dollar higher/crude lower.

These chart pattern above is dam near like a total eclipse of the sun,,,,, it don't happen too often. Now I've been the crude BEAR and the dollar BULL, more so the crude bear, above is the reason***** and it all goes back to what some China-men invented 1000's of year ago.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)