AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Ethics
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

jpartner
Posted 9/3/2015 15:31 (#4768484 - in reply to #4768350)
Subject: RE: Ethics

Clay SEIA - 9/3/2015 13:06 People in trouble because of an opinion they formed from reading here? Wow.... So how many people get their mind in a blender from listening to Jerry Gulke or Sue Martin on the radio? How many people didn't get coverage because good old Dr. Glauber assured everyone the 2012 dryness was nothing to worry about? I guess there's always somebody easier to blame than the guy in the mirror.

Hi Clay,

All of them Clay.  Feces, Feces, and more Feces.  At least every time, I turn on the radio, I hear the days excuses as to what is the reason is for the movement today...the dollar, China, etc..A week ago, it was 2008 all over again...The sky is falling and we are all doomed.  Today, they said we are going down in a "drip drip drip," unless we get a weather concern during harvest.  Gosh....It's all the same.  Every marketing site prints the same dribble, every end of the day will take you the same shameless reason why they market moved, and it reality, it is all feces.....Not making any friends with any of them, but honestly, I don't care.  Facts are facts.  Most have no idea where the market is going, and always want to have that knee jerk reaction in the news so they can churn the account and use our emotions against us. 

Most here cannot read without it forming an opinion one way or another.  If the opinions here are reinforce your own backyard, it's even worse.   I agree, you are responsible for your decisions regardless of where you made the decision from.  I mean seriously.  How many times here this year alone has the bulls start beating their drums of a rally coming - giving all sorts of reasons for it to happen - referencing headline after headline, and they got sucked into the wash?  There has been three of these very things in corn this month alone....Someday they'll be right though!

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)