AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

The on going "correction"
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

jpartner
Posted 8/25/2015 12:53 (#4752457 - in reply to #4752224)
Subject: RE: You heard it here first

emtbd1979 - 8/25/2015 08:48
idea1947 - 8/25/2015 08:46

The Dow will close the year at 18,603.  (or a lot closer to that then 6600)

i say closer to 10,000 unless your king throws a bunch more money down the toilet to prop it up again which is his MO. Kick the can because he doesn't want blood on his hands.

LOL.  I am thinking there is more to this thread that began elsewhere.  But, idea is right. This isn't 2008 nor even anything close to it. 

I say let the dems have the white house for the next term.  They loaded the gun, they lit the fuse and ran away...typical. The firefighters show up (republicans) to put out the fire and get their hands blown off.  The worse thing that can happen is somebody that might have a clue how to run a business get in there under these circumstances.  It will be an uphill battle  no matter what, and IMHO, there will be nothing they can do when eventually it rolls over.  So it will forever be that that businessman can't run government.  They created the problem, supplying immense amounts of energy to the market - let the blame lay at the feet of those who created the problem...if you ask me.  The republicans are caught in an endless cycle of stupidity.   Time to quit playing their game.

Edited by jpartner 8/25/2015 13:08
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)