AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

The on going "correction"
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

JohnDeereGreenWKY
Posted 8/24/2015 13:54 (#4750931)
Subject: The on going "correction"

West Ky

is something that has been in the works for some time and is long over due. For the past 3 months everybody and their mama who is not on a Gov pay roll is saying that the economy is in shambles and just about all the gimmicks to inflate the bubble is just about over with.

Now many are saying to get canned foods, water, toilet paper, cash on hand in your home instead of in the bank. Well I guess they are expecting things to get bad.

I'm thinking now that buying physical gold and silver was a very good thing. I didn't buy on paper or invest in the markets as I don't trust paper. My grandad and all the older people who are now no longer with us kept telling me that during the depression the banks stole all their money in their accounts and even took what was in their savings deposit box. Then they told them to turn over what silver and gold they had and then after they got it then stole the money from them by inflating our currency by 40%. Those who kept their metals came out good and After looking at what happened to Greece and how they stole their money I'm taking steps to help ease the pain as much as I can and taking money out of the bank, stocking up on canned goods and water, arms, extra fuel etc etc etc

I pray to God that I never have to use any of it but I will be thanking the good Lord that I have it if I need it.

Just my .02

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)