AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Corn Beans AND Wheat - Energy Level Update
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

jpartner
Posted 8/4/2015 07:12 (#4715310 - in reply to #4715050)
Subject: RE: Wheat

mtbrights - 8/3/2015 22:27 I appreciate the thoughts on the wheat market very much. I do think the bearish overtone in the other markets and a strong dollar will overhang and limit rallies somewhat. Will be a rocky road for awhile.

Hi mtb,

Wheat has had a rocky road for quite a while.  When all the other grains were making new highs, wheat wasn't.  I still think that it wants to trade below the failed structural lows, but if it does not have the energy to do it, it will seek it.  The latest rally is "fake" as of this writing - just like the corn one was.  If it cannot confirm with solid new lows, it becomes a magnet. Above that you have another pivot that is questionable.  Both of these tapped two energy zones to get back toward the lows. There is little there now to stop this market til we bag the next level with is quite a bit higher.  I guess I am just saying that when it gets going, the rally will be much bigger than the previous two.  Tapping that energy zone above us may provide the energy to get us to those really low levels - so when it happens, take advantage of it the prices.   It might be a couple years before you see them again.

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)