AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

envizio pro 2 and switch pro speed not showing anything
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

mounder
Posted 6/26/2015 18:49 (#4647717 - in reply to #4647051)
Subject: RE: envizio pro 2 and switch pro speed not showing anything

N.W. Illinois
When this happened to us(4 times-no speed) the Switch Pro was the issue. It might be the speed node but I'm not sure. I sent ours in twice under warranty and twice on our dime and Raven never gave us a reason why we kept having issues.
Here is my Raven Rant......The last time (this past winter) we sent it in because it quit last fall(no speed) and it was returned(after about 2 months) with a letter on Raven's letterhead stating that there was nothing wrong with The Switch Pro. Raven also charged us $150 for reprogramming. What they reprogrammed and why they charged us $150 is beyond me.
This spring immediately, right out of the box.... no speed .
The advice we were given by a former Raven employee(who was pretty high up in management there) was to punt on the Switch Pro and get a Switch Box instead. His past experiences with the Switch Pro were not good. So that is what we did. The company we had purchased the system from sold us the Switch Box at cost. We were happy with that and happy to just be rid of the endless headaches.
If it's the Switch Pro giving you trouble I hope you have access to another one. You won't see yours back for a long long time.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)