AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

cash rent
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Crop TalkMessage format

JohnDeereGreenWKY
Posted 6/14/2015 21:40 (#4626847 - in reply to #4626172)
Subject: RE: cash rent

West Ky

jddriver - 6/14/2015 03:40
NE Ridger - 6/14/2015 16:01
jddriver - 6/14/2015 13:18 He is paying the same rent he did when corn was 8.90 a bushel>I do not feel sorry for him!I got no bonus for high corn yeilds and price and I an holding him to his rental lease
Really? When Corn was 8.90 a bushel? When was that? It's a small thing, I suppose, but it annoys me when people talk about the "years when corn was $8.50/bushel". Those years never existed. It was only over $8 for a short time. Now, if you want to talk about the years when it was over $7.00 have at it. But that doesn't sound as good as the highest bid ever posted for one day at a river terminal. He showed me the receipts>He has farmed it for years paid substandard rent has done nothing to entice me to keep him farms straight over the terraces and filled them in.I bought this farm for me to have IT IS NOT AN INVESTMENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!He is a bto that bullies his way in .This his last year no matter what.Typical big cash renter could care less how he takes care of my ground

Well after reading this and you say that he is a BTO and has pretty much ruined your ground then stick it to him. But you got what you deserved for renting to the guy though. Smaller farmers typically take better care of the ground. Not all of em but usually most of em, some smaller guys can have some weird quirks about them like leaving their corn until next spring to get out. Or be the last guy putting his crop in.

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)