AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

cash rent
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Crop TalkMessage format

deere rider
Posted 6/14/2015 18:48 (#4626403 - in reply to #4626242)
Subject: RE: cash rent

northern missouri
NE Ridger - 6/14/2015 17:19

jddriver - 6/14/2015 16:56

NE Ridger - 6/14/2015 16:49

jddriver - 6/14/2015 16:40

He showed me the receipts> He has farmed it for years paid substandard rent has done nothing to entice me to keep him farms straight over the terraces and filled them in.I bought this farm for me to have IT IS NOT AN INVESTMENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!He is a bto that bullies his way in .This his last year no matter what.Typical big cash renter could care less how he takes care of my ground

How long have you owned this ground? If you actually cared about the land and he's been farming it the way you say, Then why in the world wasn't he kicked off before this? Doesn't make sense to me. I never heard of a way that a BTO could bully a landlord.

We bought the place he had a lease and spent a LOT of money to inform me how long he had it and you have never heard of bto bulling someone ...........really you new here

I've heard of BTO's bullying other farmers, not bullying the landlords. They tend to suck up to the landlords around here. And even if they tried, it's your land not his.

You said he had a lease, so that makes sense that he farmed it as long as the lease lasted. Why did he farm it one year past the existing lease? Or was it a very long term lease and it's just up now?
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)