AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

More on buffers
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Crop TalkMessage format

iseedit
Posted 6/14/2015 16:51 (#4626189 - in reply to #4625902)
Subject: RE: Your Governor

central - east central Minnesota -

Buck S - 6/14/2015 13:00 You sure like to speak out of both sides of your mouth. One post you say that the house and senate leaders are failures and should be fired and publicly reprimanded for their part in the budget deal. Then in the next you criticize me and tell me that you show respect to all offices unlike me cause you are older and better than me. And I never once said anything that farmers should get some type of welfare money for their losses under bird flu. They arent doing anything to try and help farmers cause their birds are dying. They are doing something so they can keep the low priced food marching right along and the fat lazy public can keep stuffing their faces with cheap McBurgers. You really think Dayton cares about a couple hundred bird farmers?? I was just trying to make it clear that the guy will hold everything else hostage including the entire state govt to get his way. Nauseating. And you go right ahead and claim him as your governor. I wont.

At what point, did I call individuals names ? Are the House and Senate Leaders failures, is that derogatory ? Is that the same as your descriptive name for our State Governor ?

The legislation passed this last session, has been orchestrated by many, many others - not just the Governor . . . . . .

I get your disdain for the Governor, but not name calling . . . . . .

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)