AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Wish neighbor kids wouldn't drive through my wheat (McConnell)
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Crop TalkMessage format

HeyhayJCM
Posted 6/12/2015 07:54 (#4622016 - in reply to #4622008)
Subject: RE: Wish neighbor kids wouldn't drive through my wheat (McConnell)

central ohio..between Springville and Millbrook.
I am sorry guys. Seems I have hijacked this thread. I was just trying to show the op that he isn't alone...it's kids everywhere.
The sheriff's logic was that they only have 2 deputies on at night and that it takes 3 hrs per arrest to process for underage drinking...there fore it would have taken him 1200 hrs to arrest them.
Also...he said the kids parents would not show up at court...they don't a knowledge the law...on the other hand they would not sue us either.
Also...u can't go to the bishop because these parties are always held several counties away from their church area to avoid getting in trouble. Evidently they get in their vans and drive until they find a secluded field and then send texts out with the address to all their friends..then those friends text their friends. The amish bishop in our neighbor was my babysitter growing up and he was ashamed when I showed him the pics...but said it wasn't kids from his church
It's the same problem the op is dealing with...parents who aren't in control. My dad would have whipped my butt every day till Christmas if I had done that as a kid...but times are changing :(

Josh Moorefield

Edited by HeyhayJCM 6/12/2015 07:57
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)