AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Will it Kill it, Marestail thread from below.
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Crop TalkMessage format

redhunter
Posted 6/4/2015 14:07 (#4608586 - in reply to #4608452)
Subject: RE: Will it Kill it, Marestail thread from below.

Owensville, MO
I understand what you are saying newholland. I've seen alot of marestail come back from looking pretty dead. I was looking at the exact same plants that are in the picture just yesterday. I can assure you those marestail are as dead as a plant can get. What was a brown and wilting 2ft. marestail in that pic is now a 6-8" tall dark, dark brown, dried up rotting crispy critter. there is zero life left in those plants. I should be out to that farm again over the weekend and I will take a pic of the same plants in the same spot of the field as that first pic. Would be happy to post it.

My intention of this thread was not to brag, but to offer a possible solution to the many who are having trouble with this weed. I was one of those having trouble. This was not my recipe. I made a phone call to my chemical dealer looking for help much like lots of these guys on here. He shared this recipe with me and told me it would get them. It did!!! I'm just passing it on to try and help others.

don't take this response as me lashing back at you, I'm not. with this weed I can fully understand any doubt. Might just drive out there this afternoon and take a pic. I'll take my oil jug with me.

Joe
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)