AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Snoring, since I see the list below about c-paps
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

hillfarmer
Posted 4/24/2015 06:11 (#4534504 - in reply to #4522166)
Subject: RE: Snoring, since I see the list below about c-paps

caleb2684 - 4/17/2015 23:48

My wife has said I snore pretty bad for a year or two now. Well it's gotten to the point I have moved into the guest bedroom so I can get a nights rest without her kicking me! Lol. She's pregnant with our second so she needs her sleep more than me too. I scheduled an appointment with an ENT for next week to talk about it. I KNOW FOR A FACT I need to lose some weight (20-30lbs) because I have a fat neck now and I believe that's a large part of the problem. However here's my other thought. I suffer from pretty bad seasonal allergies and I feel like my heavy usage of antihistamines has caused my sinus' to dry up. I always feel like my sinus' are dried out. I've tried saline solutions and they actually made me feel worse. Has anyone else ever been through this?

I guess another question is what should I be prepared for him to say? If he wants a sleep study I want to wait until I've lost some weight. I gave up sodas three weeks ago, started eating smaller portions and have been running and walking a few times a week now. I'm 31 years old.

Thanks,

Caleb

Guest bedroom
I would be lucky to only get kicked to the dog house !!!!!

On the "update" hope the doc did not miss any thing
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)