AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

yamaha rhino
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Stock TalkMessage format

RFI90
Posted 4/7/2015 09:05 (#4501574 - in reply to #4500284)
Subject: RE: yamaha rhino

Northeast Iowa
I've had Yamaha four wheelers for years and love them. They just don't die. The current one is 15 years old and replaced a 13-year-old machine. Got a Rhino when they first came out and absolutely despised the machine. Incredibly loud and nothing but engine problems. Somewhere along the way, they lost their lawsuit and had to put the ridiculous knee-high side doors on to keep you from falling out. Easy enough to take off to keep from tripping over them when getting on and off for fencing, but each service trip back to the dealer meant they had to put them back on before it could leave again. Someone traded off a Polaris Ranger on one of my last service trips back with the Rhino and the Ranger went home with me instead.

The Viking may be a totally different story, but you couldn't pay me enough to take a Rhino again. My dealer sells Polaris and Yamaha and rarely stocks anything from Yamaha anymore. It sounded like the Rhino caused a lot of problems in the factory rep food chain at Yamaha.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)