AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Kubota M125X, good, bad, ugly
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Machinery TalkMessage format

GinNB
Posted 8/28/2008 20:15 (#445509 - in reply to #445230)
Subject: RE: Kubota M125X, good, bad, ugly

I know a few who have them and love 'em.  They're not veggie/grain/livestock farmers though.  I've got an M105S (no powershift) with the 48F/48R transmission.  Basically the same tractor as the 125X but smaller cab, a bit less horsepower, and no powershift like the M???X series.  Much more tractor than the NH TL series.  The guys here don't like the TLs but do like the Kubotas (the 105S and two M9000s), especially if I load the tires.  I personally like a light tractor (stuck less/fewer ruts on soft ground, easier to float) for what we do most of the time (3pt spraying, mowing, fertilizing, irrigation pump power, yard chores, and running a blueberry harvester).  The fellows think if they're doing a small percentage of the loader work and the unballasted rear is a bit light that it's a big deal.  Loader work doesn't pay the bills around here and ruts ruin soft ground.  I'd love a slightly larger tractor with lots more features, but the 'botas are cheap, reliable, and user-friendly for everybody that climbs in.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)