AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

*****Weigh Ins For 3/8/12*****
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

dairymanswife
Posted 3/8/2015 10:13 (#4439492)
Subject: *****Weigh Ins For 3/8/12*****

Good Sunday morning. Are you all a little tired this morning with the hour less of sleep? Like I posted on another thread, AZ does not do that so now we are the same as Pacific time zone.
Our son is here for some riding so my post will be a little short. I will respond to each one of you, but might not be right away. We are going riding today.
One thing I want to stress with the weather hopefully getting warmer for some of you is to take it easy getting back into outside exercise. With the RZR broken down for a week, I did a lot of walking. The one day that I did 8 miles of walking and about 7 of biking, my knee decided to complain. So had to force myself to cut back. Lucky that Dave did get the RZR up and running again.
So how did you do this week? Hope it was good. Dave was worried he didn't do well but I said with all the work on the machine he should lose. He did, 3 pounds. Now if I could just get him to keep going.
I lost another 1.6 bringing my total to 22.6. Very happy with that. Not sure if you all saw that as a group for January and February we lost 225.7. Well done NAT Lossers. Have a great week.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)