AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Overlooked inflection point in the market today
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

jpartner
Posted 2/19/2015 09:51 (#4397774 - in reply to #4397043)
Subject: RE: Overlooked inflection point in the market today

Ok...I will bite and play devils advocate with you 'the sky is falling" guys.  I agree, that some day, this will all end badly.  The question is when.  When we step back from all the things that we read/hear that back up ideas that it won't end good, and look at what price is saying, what makes you guys so worriesome?  The fed printed trillions of dollars we all agree.  I am not sure when they started doing this for sure, but what we know for a fact was, it did not collapse our currency as was stated by all the doom n gloomers ( I used to be one BTW).  Trillions of dollars printed, and the price couldn't even make a new low.  Gosh.  IF the dollar chart was beans or corn, and something that happened that should should cause price to get crushed, and it didn't, this board would be doing cartwheels over itself, projecting higher prices.  But when the same thing happened and it doesn't fit into our wants/needs and emotions in the USD chart, we reject it?  We may ultimately have hyper inflation, I have no doubt this will end badly at some point, but price is saying not today/ not next month, not next year- not even likely this decade.  The stock market is at all time highs, and every time it hiccups a bit, every body wants to pile on it short.  The facts are the market structure does not allow for a "collapse" of the stock market - anymore than the market structure allows a collapse of our currency....

Edited by jpartner 2/19/2015 12:58
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)